Wednesday 12 February 2014

Using a curling wand



Have you ever heard of those curling irons known as "curling magical wands (or rods, or clip less rid, or clamp less roller, or tapered rollerInch? Well here's the offer: It is a roller with no clamp. So to be able to utilize it, you have to wrap your hair round the barrel together with your fingers because there's little else to carry your hair to the iron.

And when I am totally honest: It isn't my personal favorite tool to make use of by myself hair. However, I'm sure it's ideal for lengthy hair, or hair without a lot of layers. It is also ideal for frizzy hair when you simply need to add a bit more twist for your natural curls.

Here is my tutorial demonstrating using one of these simple irons. I'll explain within the video why I only to the peak a part of my hair!

The curling wand I am using comes from Remington. These were nice enough to transmit us a couple of tools to test! I'm really impressed with the standard of the curling wand. It is a 1 " and will get as much as 400 levels, that is only slightly less than my Hot Tools 1 " roller which reaches 430 levels.

I made use of maximum warmth for that curling wand. It's my job to need pretty high warmth to obtain my hair to reply. But everyones locks are different, so start somewhere within the mid-range, and bump up greater if you want more warmth.

The barrel is smooth and it's not hard to wrap hair around it. I'd certainly recommend this wand if you're looking for one! oh, and it is crazy affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment